All Goupie are made in a factory that handles nuts, soya and sesame and may contain traces. All specifications are approximate only and as the product is hand-made, subject to some variation and deviation. Every effort will be made to supply the choice of flavour within 5 working days. However, in some circumstances this may take longer as we make to order. In the unlikely event that we are unable to supply your product, we will get in touch.
• All orders are accepted when your credit/charge/debit card is processed. Any email or other acknowledgement of your order is merely to report that your request has been received and will be looked at, and does not in any way denote acceptance of your order regardless of any wording on the email.
• We reserve the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to require further or better information to enable it to evaluate and/or process the order.
• All orders are processed as soon as possible unless you have chosen a specific advance delivery date.
• Orders can only be cancelled where you have chosen an advance delivery date more than 48 hours from the time at the placing of the order. Such orders can be cancelled by email to email@example.com or by telephone to 01580 211440 quoting the specific order number.
• We reserve the right to edit any message that contains offensive and/or inappropriate content.
• Where the product has not arrived in perfect condition (subject to proof), we will refund the cost of the goods and any delivery charge including, where deemed necessary, the cost of returning the goods to us OR we will replace the goods. Your statutory rights are not affected. Your new order despatch date will be delayed so a fresh batch of the flavour can be made.
• Delivery may be made in one or more instalments using a variety of carriers.
We will aim to ship all orders within 5 working days of payment for the order. In the event that we are unable to do this, we will contact you directly to make arrangements.
• We do not dispatch on Saturdays or Sundays.
• Delivery dates are approximate and no liability whatsoever is accepted in respect of late deliveries.
• Without prejudice to your statutory rights we accept no liability for any failure to ship products where this results from acts of God, civil commotion, riots, flood, draught, fire, legislation or other factors outside our control, or our decision on reasonable grounds not to do so for reasons of suspicion of credit card fraud or similar, provided that we take all reasonable steps to notify you within fourteen (14) days of order placement that products will not be shipped as ordered. In such cases we will not process any payment or will immediately refund any payment made, in full.
• It is your responsibility to ensure that you order from us with sufficient lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from non-shipment.
• In the event that there is a pricing error on the website we will not be bound to honour any orders made at that price.
• Any offers we make are designed to be used independently, and are not available in conjunction with any other offer.