Apples and pears, a classic combination! Add warming ginger and a buttery crumble topping and you've got yourself something really special. Especially knowing this naughty pud is vegan friendly, you really can't go wrong...
1. Cut the apples and pears into rough, smallish, chunks and place in a pan over medium heat with 2tsp sugar, ground ginger and water.
2. Cook this down until it's a soft pulp and pour into a pie dish.
3. Rub together the margarine, flour, remaining sugar and oats in our fingers to form a crumble.
4. Cut up the Ginger Goupie into small pieces and mix with the crumble topping.
5. Pour the topping over the cooked apples and pears and press down slightly keep the topping contained.
6. Cook the crumble in the oven for between 20-30 minutes on 180 oC.