Back-To-School Granola Bars
- 100g Tahini
- 200g Dates
- 50g Golden Syrup
- 140g Oats
- 100g Almonds
- 80g Sesame Butter Goupie
1. Blitz the dates in a food processor until a fine pulp.
2. Combine the dates, tahini and syrup to form a paste.
3. Toast your oats and almonds until golden brown (you can skip this step but we think it tastes extra delicious).
4. Cut your Goupie into chunks and combine all ingredients together.
5. Press mixture into a tin and pop in the fridge.
6. Cut your bars into desired shape and keep going all day long!