1. Heat your oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Grease a loaf tin on its base and sides with baking parchment (we used margarine).
3. Cream together 120g margarine and 140g caster sugar. Use the back of a spoon for the best result.
4. Sift in the flour, slowly folding in small amounts. Mix until light and fluffy.
5. Add your dairy-free milk and baking powder.
6. Mashup 3 bananas and add this to the mixture, giving everything another stir.
7. Empty your Goupie chocolates into a bowl and melt in the microwave in bursts of 10 seconds. Once melted, add this to your bowl.
8. Finally, add your sultanas and give everything a final mix.
9. Pour into the tin and bake for about approx 15 mins. When the mixture starts to harden, add a sliced banana (in half) to the top for decoration. Glaze/spray with oil.
10. Cook for a further 15 minutes or, until a skewer/fork comes out clean.
11. Once cooled, top with your favourite vegan custard! (We used Alpro). Enjoy!