- Soak your cashews in hot water for 2-4 hours.
- Grease a circular cake tin on its base and sides with baking parchment (we used dairy-free margarine).
- Blend together your box of Goupies (saving a few to decorate) with the ginger nuts and ground almonds.
- Add the dairy-free butter and mix until all ingredients are smooth and combined.
- Spread this out across the base of your tin.
6. Drain the soaked cashews. In a separate bowl, blitz them up with the plant-based milk until it's a thick cream.
7. Add the vanilla essence, grated ginger, cocoa powder and syrup to the nut cream. Mix well.
8. Spread out your nut cream on the top of your base.
9. Top with fresh raspberries and topped Goupie to make it fancy!
10. Chill in the fridge for at least two hours. Slice up and serve.
Recipe created by Emma Oldham.