I Made These 'Cos I'm Nuts For You
It's that lovey dovey time of year again, and Valentine's Day is fast approaching. We've made some delicious Goupie treats to show the person you're nuts about, just how you feel! Our recipe is completely vegan friendly (assuming you use one of our vegan flavours of course!) and incredibly naughty.
What You Need:
x1 Sheet of Puff Pastry
180g Hazelnut Goupie (you can chose the flavour really - spice things up with Chilli or maybe it's Date (& Walnut) night?) - we chose Hazelnut to show just how nuts we are about our Goupie Groupies!
Hazelnut & Chocolate Spread (we used Nature's Store - can't believe how good it is!)
What You Do:
- Spread the chocolate sauce so that it covers your entire sheet of puff pastry.
- Blitz up all of the Goupie and spread it evenly over the sheet of puff pastry.
- Fold both sides of the puff pastry into the middle like a book. Then fold again.
- Push both sides together (it will loosely look like a heart) and refrigerate the roll for 30 minutes.
- Cut the roll into 14 heart-shaped slices (the ends will be messy, but definitely still tasty!).
- Bake at 200 oC for 15-20 minutes, until golden.
Now snuggle up and start munching! Happy Valentine's Day Goupie Groupies!