Lotus Biscuit Cheesecake
- 135g Lotus Biscuits
- 50g Margarine
- 500g Vegan Cream Cheese
- 185g Vegan White Chocolate
1. Smash up the Lotus biscuits using a rolling pin (you can do this in a bag to avoid the mess, but it works just as well on a chopping board!).
2. Set aside a handful of the biscuit crumb and pour the rest into a 20cm cake tin.
3. Melt the margarine and pour over the biscuit crumbs. Use a spoon to combine thoroughly and press the biscuit evenly across the bottom of the tin. Use the back of the spoon to smooth over the crumbs.
4. Whisk up the vegan cream cheese, either by hand, or using an electric mixer. We find that Violife has the best tasting option!
5. Melt the white chocolate over a pan of hot water. Be careful not to get the chocolate too hot as it will get very grainy!
6. Once melted, slowly add the melted chocolate to the cream cheese whilst still mixing. Once completely combined, pour evenly on top of your biscuit base.
7. Sprinkle the remaining biscuit crumbs on top, and leave to set in the fridge for a few hours.