1. Combine the tahini and syrup, mixing until stiff.
2. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of boiling water. Combine this with the tahini mix, hazelnuts, oats and cranberries until completely combined.
3. Press the mix into a square tin lined with baking paper/clingfilm, or individual silicone moulds, and level using the back of a spoon.
4. Press the bran flakes onto the top of the mix and refrigerate for 2 hours.
5. If you've used a tin to mould you mix, remove from the tin using the corners of your baking paper/clingfilm and cut into bars on a chopping board. If you've used moulds, pop out your bars.
6. Ta-dah! The perfect start to your day. This recipe should make 12 individual bars, to keep you going all week!