Pancakes are super easy to make, even when they're vegan friendly as ours are!
1. Whisk the wet ingredients together thoroughly.
2. Sieve in the flour and baking powder whilst whisking. Then add the sugar and continue to whisk.
3. Heat a little margarine or sunflower oil in a pan on a moderate temperature.
4. Spoon one small ladle full of mixture at a time into the pan.
5. When little bubbles appear on the top of the pancakes, you can flip them. Roughly you'll be cooking for 1/2 minutes on each side.
6. Top pancakes with whatever you wish! We recommend Goupie, of course!