1. Pre-heat your oven to 180oC.
2. Add the flour and sugar to a bowl.
3. Zest the orange, and add this to the dry ingredients along with the cranberries.
4. Mix up your flax egg (1tsp ground flax, 1tsp water).
5. Measure out the oat milk and oil into a jug.
6. Juice the orange and add this to the wet ingredients.
7. Whilst mixing in an electric mixer, or hand-stirring, pour the wet ingredients into the dry.
8. Combine with the flax egg.
9. Pour the mix into 6 muffin cases and bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden on top and cooked through. Then leave to cool.
10. Whisk the cream cheese and icing sugar together to form a frosting. Add a dollop of this to each cake and top with cranberries and candied orange peel (if you have it!).